We developed our new Deskpit and are searching for 3 DESKPIT BETA-TESTERS! If you want to help us to improve our product, please do one of the following:
- tag us in your stories on Facebook or Instagram (or both, if you want) and explain why we should choose you
- send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and explain why we should choose you.
Among all the applications, we will choose the people who seem most motivated and competent.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
If you will be chosen, you will be asked to tell us your address and we’ll send you our Deskpit; once you receive it, you will be asked to test it and fill a questionnaire to send us back.
WHAT A BETA-TESTER NEEDS TO DO:
- evaluate the packaging and assembly instructions;
- evaluate the installation of the product;
- evaluate the quality of the product;
- evaluate positioning and ergonomics;
- evaluate stability and stress response;
- evaluate ease of hardware removal when not doing flying sessions;
- evaluate the improvement of the flying experience;
- if using VR, evaluate matching in virtual reality environment.
Please follow us on our social profiles and pages on Instagram and Facebook and help us to spread!
Beta-testers will be chosen within the end of July.
Thank you for your interest. We are not currently looking for new testers but will keep you in mind for testing other devices.
Hi. You´re probably no longer looking for testers but I would happily test one of your deskpit kits in case you are looking to expand. I recently ordered a Simgears ICP LT and am looking forward to replacing my custom made ICP which I have already worn out.
I have an extensive QA background in safety critical ATC systems ( over 7 years in the domain) and have a desk in the living room that needs to be able to “dismount” when not simming. Currently using monster tech table-mounts under my WH throttle and FSSB R3 stick. I play exclusively in VR in a realistic setting with the 476th Virtual Fighter Group which has several folks involved in various stages of home pit building.
Mine will be a desk-pit for the next few years at least, until such time comes where I can perhaps start building a shell. So for now VR “placement” via a desk is what´s most important to me.